Friday, October 31, 2014

Half-moon over Noircon

Half-moon over Noircon
NoirCon 2014 is up and running, and I am up and staggering, at an unaccustomed morning hour.

This small but perfectly formed noir festival here in Philadelphia really has attracted folks from around the world. Last night at the Mausoleum of Contemporary Art, I met fellow attendees Andrew Nette, from Australia, and Paul Charles, from Northern Ireland via London. Paul will be one my Northern Ireland panel at Bouchercon in two weeks.

Wallace Stroby
Christa Faust, Wallace Stroby
And now,  few Noircon photos to rest your eyes while I festivalize. See you soon.

© Peter Rozovsky 2014

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rick Ollerman said...

I hope it's a good con. I have a conflict and couldn't come but I also supposedly have a short story and an essay in the program book (I haven't seen it). I feel like I'm missing out and I hope it's a grand time.

October 31, 2014  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Rick, I discovered today that you have an extensive presence in the attractive, risqué Noircon program. Get Deen or Lou to send you a copy if you have not done so already.

The con so far is kicking ass.

October 31, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home